http://www.one.org pahiles: Friendships.
Name:
Location: canton, Ohio, United States

i am a fun, thoughtful, loving, goofy, and sometimes annoying, british christian man that lives in Canton,OH.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Friendships.

Just recently, I read a poem on a billboard sign. The poem reads "flowers, like friends, are needed both for sorrow and for joy!" I like this poem, but I would reverse flowers for friends. Friendships are a rare and precious commodity that must be preserved and protected. Recently, I have begun a sort of quest to drastically improve my health. My goal is lower my weight from 568 pounds to 250 pounds. I could not have done (or continue to do) this without the support of the wonderful friends that I have in my life. But just as I need my friends in the hard times of this challenge, I need them in the joyous times equally. I need their praises for the successful steps that I have achieved. God did not create me (OR YOU!) to live in this world alone! We are compelled by lord iahovah (GOD) to challenge, strengthen, support, love, and care for one another! By his grace, may we do, and continue to do, this until the day of his return! www.vanguardchurch.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob Robinson said...

What?!?!

You did not list U2 as one of your favorite musical artists? You must have had a brain cramp!!!

Welcome to the blogger world.

April 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yeh,
And what about a comic hero thrown in there? You feeling okay Pat-man? :)

April 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

debt consolidation

February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home