http://www.one.org pahiles: What is your hope?
Name:
Location: canton, Ohio, United States

i am a fun, thoughtful, loving, goofy, and sometimes annoying, british christian man that lives in Canton,OH.

Monday, April 18, 2005

What is your hope?

if I were to ask you what your hope is, what would your answer be? Please take into mind that when I say the word hope, I do not mean hope as in " I hope that I win the lottery." with hope I mean, what makes you want to be alive!? As a person living with a disability, I have the hope that, in the future, when heaven comes to earth, I will be made mentally, physically, & spiritually whole! This is the hope that I need for my life. Now comes the question of "how does your hope influence your life?" if you want a better existence in the future, what are you doing to change your life now? As of now, my body is in ill health. I am getting better, but to be completely healthy, I need to work on things like losing weight, taking my medications daily, going to my doctor & physical therapist appointments, etc, etc. The point to this is that if we want change in our lives, if we want to achieve the goals that we desire in our lives, we need to roll up our sleeves and get to work! It may involve pain, blood, sweat, & tears but, when the dust clears and all is said and done, it will be worth it all! As I once heard someone say, a tire doesn't roll unless it gets pushed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat Man(also known as Sir Patrick Hiles),

Nice Blog. I noticed Constintine was one of your favorite movies. I know you liked it a lot, but I didn't know it was one of your all time favorites. I thought it was ok. I need to see it again (don't think I caught everything.)

See you Sunday!

Matt

April 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P-Dawg....Pat-Man?

I am not sure I have the correct Patrick. I can associate the Patrick I know with "goofy," but all these others descriptions...hmmm. Oh look, there is "annoying" in the description...I got the right guy! LOL! Just "crackin' (don't need spackle for this, tho)" on ya.

"i am a fun, thoughtful, loving, goofy, and sometimes annoying, british christian man that lives in Canton,OH"

April 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick,

Did you see the new photos of Superman?

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1500601/04222005/story.jhtml

April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home