http://www.one.org pahiles: The top 7 movies that I want to see this year!
Name:
Location: canton, Ohio, United States

i am a fun, thoughtful, loving, goofy, and sometimes annoying, british christian man that lives in Canton,OH.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The top 7 movies that I want to see this year!

This is a list of the movies that I am excited to see this year.
1.star wars:episode three-revenge of the sith-can't wait to finish the story!
2.batman begins-can't wait to see the story of how the legend begins!
3.war of the worlds-hoping that Spielberg does for aliens just like what he did for dinosaurs.
4.charlie and the chocolate factory-I'm a big fan of Tim Burton and Johnny depp.
5.fantastic four-see batman begins.
6.the chronicles of narnia-the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe-I loved this story as a child! I hope that it has the same type of "magic" that the "lord of the rings" trilogy did!
7.peter Jackson's "king Kong"-I can't wait to see what the director of the "lord of the rings" trilogy can do with this story!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob Robinson said...

Yes to Star Wars, Batman Begins, War of the Worlds, and Chronicles.

The Chronicles of Narnia Web Site is cool.

Just watched the Batman Begins 2-minute trailer. It really doesn't grab me.

The others I'll have to wait and see... ;)

May 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got one down, six to go.
(check Star Wars Episode III off the list)

May 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you've got two down, five to go (Batman....check)

You were right Patrick. I went in with low expectations and came out feeling it was the best Batman of them all. Almost said I liked it more than Star Wars (almost.)

June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home