http://www.one.org pahiles: "I have decided to follow Jesus" by p.a.hiles
Name:
Location: canton, Ohio, United States

i am a fun, thoughtful, loving, goofy, and sometimes annoying, british christian man that lives in Canton,OH.

Friday, May 20, 2005

"I have decided to follow Jesus" by p.a.hiles


I have decided
to follow Jesus
the cross before
the world behind me
no turning back
just stepping forward
no shame
just humility
not walking, but running to the
glory of your presence
CHORUS:
I have decided to follow Jesus X3
no turning back x2
verse 2:
I have decided
to follow Jesus
heaven before me
hell behind me
the will to sacrifice
the desire to serve
the heart to surrender
the passion to give
to take up my cross
and raise my burden
bridge:
isn't it time
to follow Jesus?
to give up what we have
and give it all we've got?
and run to the call
that god is making in our hearts!
repeat chorus twice
I have decided to follow Jesus x3
no turning back x2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home