http://www.one.org pahiles: My favorite top ten pop songs from the land of cheese.
Name:
Location: canton, Ohio, United States

i am a fun, thoughtful, loving, goofy, and sometimes annoying, british christian man that lives in Canton,OH.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

My favorite top ten pop songs from the land of cheese.


This is a list of my favorite top ten cheesiest pop songs. This list is arranged in the order of cheeseziness with number 10 being the cheeseziest.
10. "sexbomb" by tom Jones.
9. "amish paradise" by weird al yankovic.
8. "I'm too sexy" by right said Fred.
7. "Ice, ice baby" by vanilla ice.
6. "ninja rap (go ninja, go!)" by vanilla ice.
5. "Everybody (rock your body)" by the backstreet boys.
4. "Who let the dogs out?" by the baha men.
3. "barbie girl" by aqua.
2. "rollin' (the ballad of big and rich)" by big & rich.
1. "Save a horse, ride a cowboy!" by big & rich.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Robinson said...

I will never forgive you for putting "sex bomb" in my head!

May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home