http://www.one.org pahiles: The top 7 movies I saw this year.
Name:
Location: canton, Ohio, United States

i am a fun, thoughtful, loving, goofy, and sometimes annoying, british christian man that lives in Canton,OH.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The top 7 movies I saw this year.





these are the top 7 movies that I saw at the theater this year.
1.batman begins-this is one of my favorite batman movies. The thespians chosen filled their roles brilliantly and were wisely chosen! I also loved the new batmobile!
2. Star wars-episode 3-I loved the drama surrounding the mystery that the characters were involved in. the last battle was certainly something to be seen!
3.war of the worlds-a great movie. Has some great, if not creepy, scenes that were definitely post 9/11 inspired!
4.charlie and the chocolate factory-Johnny depp + Tim Burton = sweet! Pun fully intended.
5.fantastic four-excellent superhero story! I would liken this to the first spiderman movie.
the thing character really moved me. Great effects make up for him. Doctor doom was really cool (especially his voice)!
6.the chronicles of narnia-the lion,the witch,and the wardrobe-Disney really surprised me with this movie. They didn't try to adapt it. They kept the story faithful to the source material. The actors that were chosen fit their roles perfectly!
7.peter Jackson's king Kong-this was also a great movie. The drama was great and the creature effects were awesome. This was truly peter Jackson caliber material!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick,

Like what you've done with your site. Keep it up! I'm just wondering, is this list in the order of your favorites (Batman being number one) or is it the ordr you saw them in?

I liked all of these movies too (and I think I saw all these movies with you, except Fantastic Four.)

January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home